Forms & Guides
- Honors Campus Building Use Form To gain access to the Honors Center in Colvin Hall (including both the first and fourth floors) and common areas of Balentine Hall (the first floor classroom and lounge and the entire basement). Form submission will grant MaineCard access to the front door of Colvin and the south door of Balentine on a 24/7 basis (excluding summers and times when the University is not in session).
- Honors Housing Application Sign up to live in Colvin, Balentine, or Penobscot (only singles on floors 3 and 4) Halls. Quads, triples, doubles, and singles.
- Tutorial Proposal Form For UMaine faculty and beyond to propose a Honors Tutorial course to teach.
- Honors Read Nomination Form Every year, entering students in the Honors College share a common summer experience: The Honors Read. The book is selected by a group of eight Honors College students in a small group tutorial facilitated by the Dean of the Honors College. Nominate a book as the Honors Read!
- Travel funding opportunities applications
- Tutorial Alternative Application In order to substitute an academic or experiential learning opportunity not available at the University of Maine for the third-year tutorial you must register your intent to take use the alternative with the Honors College at least one month before embarking on that experience.
- Thesis Forms, Guides, Templates, & Rubrics All of the forms and rubrics (pdfs) required by thesis writers as well as the Thesis Formatting Guide (in 2 PDF versions) and some templates (in Word) to help with the always-tricky title page!
- Thesis Handbook The handbook provides information for authors, advisors, and committee members of Honors Theses. Included in the material are the answers to questions concerning topics, formats, and deadlines.
- Honors Graduates Profile Form Here’s where we gather all the information that goes into Minerva: the profiles of our graduates and the Honors Index.
- Bound Thesis Request Form Want a blue bound copy of your thesis? This is the place to go!
- Electronic Thesis Submission Form Display your thesis to the world via the Digital Commons at the University of Maine (digitalcommons.library.umaine.edu/). Fill out this form, and we’ll make sure your thesis get up on the Digital Commons.