19 Honors Students Among 2020-2021 CUGR Fellowship Awardees
The University of Maine’s Center for Undergraduate Research (CUGR) has announced the 2020-2021 academic year CUGR fellowship winners.
The fellowships include the CUGR Research and Creative Activities Fellowship, the Maine Space Grant Consortium (MSCG) Fellowship, the UMaine Institute of Medicine Fellowship, and the UMaine Artificial Intelligence (AI) Fellowship. The latter two fellowships were recently established in partnership with the Office of Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School. All fellowship recipients will receive a $1,200 award to go toward their project.
19 Honors students were among the fellowship awardees.
- 2020-2021 Academic Year CUGR Fellowships
- Delaney Burns ’22 (Studio Art; Marketing)
- Sara Griffin ’21 (Zoology)
- Cassidy McCusker ’21 (Psychology)
- Tuuli Overturf ’21 (Animal & Veterinary Sciences)
- 2020-2021 Academic Year Institute of Medicine Fellowships
- Dakota Archambault ’21 (Microbiology)
- Matthew Cox ’22 (Molecular & Cellular Biology)
- Audrie French ’23 (Microbiology)
- Daniella Leal Espinal ’21 (Microbiology)
- Maria Vina Lopez ’23 (Biology)
- Erika Pacheco ’21 (Zoology)
- Benjamin Williams ’21 (Biochemistry)
- Colin Welch ’21 (Microbiology)
- Gerren Welch ’21 (Physics)
- Bailey West ’21 (Biochemistry)
- 2020-2021 Academic Year AI Fellowships
- Jazlyn Dumas ’21 (Marketing)
- Sabrina Varga ’22 (Biology)
- Basel White ’22 (Biomedical Engineering)
- 2020-2021 Academic Year MSGC Fellowships
- Samuel Bonnevie ’21 (Chemistry)
- Aidan McGlone ’23 (Mechanical Engineering)
Congratulations to these fantastic Honors students as well as all of the other fellowship awardees! Click here to read the full list of AI and Institute of Medicine fellowship awardees, and click here to read the full list of CUGR and MSGC awardees.