Current Honors students are invited to enjoy the outdoors in Orono this winter through the Honors Outdoor Program Series! All events are hosted by Maine Bound Adventure Center and are free of charge to students, made possible by a generous donation from the Betsy ’55* and Bill Leitch Campus Activities Fund.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – use the links below to sign up according to your year in school. Each student can register for up to two of the following programs. You will receive further details about your chosen event(s) from Maine Bound after registration.
1st Year Student Events – Register at tinyurl.com/hopswinter1
- 2/5, Friday, 3PM to 5PM – Snowshoeing
- 2/12, Friday, 3PM to 5PM – Cross-Country Skiing
- 2/13, Saturday, 10AM to 12PM – Wellness Walk
- 2/26, Friday, 3PM to 5PM – Snowshoeing
2nd, 3rd, and 4th+ Year Student Events – Register at tinyurl.com/hopswinter234
- 2/6, Saturday, 1PM to 3PM – Cross-Country Skiing
- 2/19, Friday, 3PM to 5PM – Wellness Walk
- 2/20, Saturday, 1PM to 3PM – Snowshoeing
- 2/27, Saturday, 10AM to 12PM – Cross-Country Skiing