Current Honors students are invited to enjoy the outdoors in Orono through the Honors Outdoor Program Series! All events are hosted by Maine Bound Adventure Center and are free of charge to students, made possible by a generous donation from the Betsy ’55* and Bill Leitch Campus Activities Fund.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – use the links below to sign up according to your year in school. Each student can register for up to two of the following programs. You will receive further details about your chosen event(s) from Maine Bound after registration.
1st Year Student Events – Register at forms.gle/AADUezN8stMGKCYf6
- Snowshoeing – Friday 3/5 3PM-5PM
- Cross Country Skiing – Saturday 3/13 10AM-12PM **
- Cross Country Skiing – Friday 3/19 3PM-5PM **
- Mountain Biking – Friday 3/26 3PM-5PM **
- Climbing Wall – Saturday 3/27 10AM-12PM
2nd, 3rd, and 4th+ Year Student Events – Register at forms.gle/gjWSd27zZmZ5fmwx5
- Cross Country Skiing – Saturday 3/6 3PM-5PM
- Cross Country Skiing – Friday 3/12 3PM-5PM **
- Snowshoeing – Saturday 3/20 10AM-12PM
- Climbing Wall – Saturday 3/27 1PM-3PM
** March is a tricky weather month, so if we are not able to Ski or Bike we will adjust accordingly and still plan to have a trip!