Academics & Classes
The Honors Curriculum is a 24-27 credit program.
To graduate with Honors students must have a 3.30 GPA at the time of graduation and complete:
- The Civilizations Sequence (years 1 and 2) with a “C” or better in each course and an overall GPA of 3.00.
- Two of the following courses:
- Honors 170: Currents & Contexts, any year
- Honors 175: Community Building & Engagement, only available to first semester freshmen
- Honors 180: A Cultural Odyssey, any year
- Honors 3XX: The Honors Tutorial or Tutorial Alternative (typically in the third-year)
- Honors 391: The Introduction to Thesis Research (typically in the third-year and required as of the Class of 2022)
- The Honors Thesis (typically in the fourth-year)